[LFW PAID] Unreal Engine Developer — Multiplayer/Gameplay Systems, C++ & Blueprints

Hi everyone,

I’m Andrés, an Unreal Engine developer from Colombia. For the past 2+ years I’ve been building a multiplayer open-world RPG as a personal project under my studio, Knd Studios — handling everything from gameplay systems to server-side architecture.

What I’ve built and can bring to your project:

  • Multiplayer/networked gameplay systems (client-server replication)
  • Steam authentication integration
  • Dedicated server setup and testing on AWS
  • Character creation and customization systems
  • General gameplay programming in C++ and Blueprints

I’m available for paid contract or freelance work, full-time or part-time, and can start immediately. Open to gameplay systems, multiplayer/networking features, character systems, or general Unreal Engine development.

Portfolio: youtube.com/@PixelyPoder (project devlogs) and youtube.com/@andrespatino9337

You can also hire me directly through Fiverr: Unreal engine 5 gameplay systems and features development by Pixelypoder | Fiverr

Feel free to reply here or DM me with details about your project. Thanks for reading!