[LFW PAID] Unreal Android fixes for Google Play 2026: target API 36, Billing 8, 16 KB pages

Hi all. I run Barbed Wire Glove Games, a small studio. I shipped my own Unreal Engine 5 game, Trigonix, on Google Play and the App Store. This month I got it through Google Play’s 2026 requirements on UE 5.6: target SDK 36, Play Billing Library 8 and 16 KB memory pages.

If your Unreal game is stuck on those checks and you’d rather hand it off, I do it as fixed-price work:

  • API 36 update (target SDK 36 + 16 KB pages on your engine version, signed .aab, tested on an Android 16 emulator): $95
  • API 36 + Billing 8 (the above plus Play Billing 8 for in-app purchases, with ads and other plugins updated): $185
  • Engine upgrade + update (when your version can’t reach API 36): $345

You get a signed .aab, a list of what changed, and a walkthrough of the upload. Your Play account and signing key stay yours. I also fix general Unreal bugs (C++ and Blueprints) and Android packaging problems.

Portfolio: Trigonix on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BWGGames.Trigonix) and PoolKit, my C++ pooling plugin (PoolKit - Actor, Widget & FX Pooling for Unreal Engine 5 by Barbed Wire Glove Games).
Hire me on Upwork: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01876c95155d01cd67
Or send me a message here.

Google’s extension for the API 36 and Billing 8 rules ends November 1, 2026. I use AI-assisted tools to work faster, and I build and test every change myself.

Really? epic support became so bad that now we have to pay for something EPIC should do. I’m struggling on this for a month now and i got no clue on how to fix that issue.