**Skillset(s):**3D Character Artist
- 3 years working as a character artist for games
- 6 Years total of experience in the games industry as an artist.
- Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop, Unreal Engine and Unity
- Creation of characters from concept to the final model with basic rigging and skinning, ready for the engine.
3D Artist at TMP Games, and Indie game company developing a top down strategy game.
My role is to create characters, props and environment concepts and bring them to life in 3D using the PBR workflow.
3D Character artist freelancer creating characters from concept to final model, for a variety of games, ready for Unreal and Unity
UI Artist at Aeria Canada, creating assets, concepts and animations for mobile games interfaces.
- Available for full time and freelance work
- Remote or in office work, willing to relocate to almost any place around the world.
- Very open to feedback on how to deliver the best quality possible.
- Fluent in English and native Brazilian Portuguese speaker.
- Using every opportunity I have to evolve, as I’m committed to be as good as possible as a Character artist.