[LFW PAID] Orchestral Composer looking to breathe life into your game

Hello everyone. I specialize in creating orchestral music for video games and have a bit of experience writing jazz. I have negotiable rates dependent on the project and its needs. Payment can be based on a per minute rate or a flat fee. I use Paypal.

I look forward to learning more about your projects. You can best reach me through email or discord.
Desertanu@gmail.com
Desertanu#4088

4 Likes

Greetings @Desertanu ! Welcome to the Unreal Engine community! We see that this is your first post in our forums! :medal_sports:

We’re so excited to have you as a member! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful, moving orchestral compositions! Mood = Up The Mountainside :mountain_snow:

How long have you been composing game music? When did you get your first game composer gig? Do you play any live instruments? Have you ever been in a band or orchestra?

1 Like

Thank you! I’m pleased to be here. To answer your questions, I’ve been composing game music for over a year now. I have not gotten my first gig yet, but I’m excited to see what’s out there. I played the Oboe in my middle school band. I haven’t played it in some time, but I plan on relearning it so I can record myself playing.

3 Likes

I’m pleased to announce that I started working on my first project recently. I should have one or two more openings depending on how much time is available. I also made an update to my demo reel recently.

2 Likes

:confetti_ball: :partying_face: Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

Congratulations with your first project! I’m so happy and excited for you! Thank you so much for sharing the great news with us! Don’t forget to share your finished projects here! I’m off to listen to the update to your demo reel! :notes: Music is life!

2 Likes

I’m currently available for projects. I made another update to my demo reel as well.

2 Likes

City of Randel, I assume, is your latest track?

That would be correct.

1 Like

The City of Randel track incites a feeling of exploration and adventure. It puts me in the mindset of first arriving to the city and visiting the different shops and meeting the people, or a sweeping cutscene displaying the different important locations of the city. I’m not sure what game you created this music for, but it definitely is reminiscent of an RPG. Great work, my friend!

How much exposition about an environment do you need to come up with the appropriate music for it?

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed the piece.

Most of my more recent pieces are part of a fictional soundtrack/music pack I’m working on, so I usually spend some time thinking about a description of the subject and how it relates to the story.

2 Likes

I’m currently open for projects.

I made a recent update to my portfolio. I’m available for projects.

Will contact you soon.

2 Likes

I’m open for projects.

Hello everyone. I’m currently available for projects.

1 Like

I made an update to my portfolio. I also posted a video featuring some adaptive music I worked on: Adaptive Music Showcase - YouTube

1 Like

Recently, I was given permission to share a track I made for the project I mentioned earlier. It’s titled Storm the Gates. I was asked to make orchestral metal, so it’s a bit different than my usual style.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m currently available for more projects. I made another update to my portfolio as well.

1 Like

I’m open for projects.

I’m currently available for projects.