[LFW PAID] ☆ Need a Teacher / Tutor? Learn Unreal Engine (and Blender)

Aloha~ I hope this finds you in wonderful spirits! I am the lead for the Unreal Engine Hawaii Community ( HI Unreal Engine | Meetup ). I have been teaching and assisting groups with the Unreal Engine (and Blender) since 2014. I am returning to teaching after a two year break. In the past, I have done presentations and lessons at conventions and in classrooms. I am currently looking to provide 1-on-1 lessons; though, I am open to hosting a group course.

We can work in an existing project of yours or start a new one!
The type and depth of the course will depend on where you want to focus your personal lessons. Before your sessions, we will discuss your short term goals and come up with a basic plan for the course (8 sessions). Complete beginners that would like a general walkthrough of the most common features are welcome~

You will get homework! :slight_smile: -and various resources specific to your learning needs. Assets may be provided for use during lessons. They may include 3D models, textures (and art), materials, animations, sound files, particles, example maps/environments, etc.

Course rate:

**$300 / 8 Sessions** - Each session is approx. 90-120 min.

**$200 / 8 Sessions** - Each session is approx. 60-75 min.

Group rates vary on the size
** If you have children under 13 years old that are interested in 3D art or game development, I have a special program and rate for that.

(Ideally, meeting twice a week. Ask me about other options.)
A course may contain both Unreal Engine and Blender lessons if you wish.

Join the discord by hitting the link: :point_right: Elements.of.Life

If you have read this far, just message me. I am sure we can work something out, whatever your concerns may be.

5 Likes

Adaptability, charismatic, knowledgeable, are just some of the characteristics that makes him an incredible mentor. From understanding blueprints to creating particle systems, I was able to learn the very basic concepts of game development. If you have an interest in creating games or how game mechanics work or even just character creation, Xaith is your guy :grinning:.

3 Likes

Very good lessons, knowledgeable and clear.

3 Likes

Being knowledgeable and charismatic as others have said, makes him a great teacher in it’s self. However, where I’ve come to appreciate their teaching most is from their supportive nature. Taking the time to learn what I’m most interested in at a certain time and helping to reinforce that process is such a relief from other modes of teaching, as well as keeping the student engaged.
Would highly recommend Xaith to anyone looking for a mentor in either of his skills, either Unreal or Blender.

2 Likes

Really enjoy learning from Xaith. He’s patient and knowledgeable, as well as generally excited about helping others learn. He really goes above and beyond to help. My son and I have both been taking lessons from him and though it’s only been about a month, we’ve already learned so much. I’m excited to keep learning from him and highly recommend him to anyone looking for help understanding and learning Unreal Engine.

2 Likes

I am so glad to know Xaith ! Life is much less stressful when you have a Xaith around :

• He helps you with bugs so you don’t have to pull your hairs out
  • He is cool, shill and patient
  • He has very large knowledge of the engine and gamedev in general. Don’t be scared, ask him anything and everything.
  • He can do a lot on the art and optimization side.

I recommend 12/10

2 Likes

I’ve been self-learning UE for a while but I needed help to fill in the gaps between the online tutorials, which are often based on simple examples, and what I needed in order to complete a demo project within three weeks.

Xaith was very flexible in his approach and tailored how he worked to suit my specific needs and offered a lot of support to help me complete the demo within the tight deadline.

There are many UE instructors/tutors, and I certainly could have learnt the same things from them, but it’s no exaggeration to say that I wouldn’t have received the same level of support as I did from Xaith.

1 Like