Hello, I am Nick aka Dementei from USA, and I’ve been in the industry for more than 4 years with a great amount of experience within indie game development as a level designer (and other roles). I started a decade ago with Valve Hammer and was pulled in from there! Advanced from GoldSrc to Source, to UDK, and of course UE4. I have much love for the FPS genre, especially those with enhanced movement capabilities, as you can see from the games I’ve worked on. I am fairly quick to adapt to any form of gameplay in regards to level design, so send me a message about your project, budget, and I’ll let you know if I would be a good fit. Thanks!
Killing, My Friend (2016)
Multiplayer coop action shooter.
Contracted landscape and scene work.
Several Unannounced Projects (2018)
Contracted and royalty landscape and set dressing work.
- Unreal 4
- Valve Hammer
- Adobe Photoshop
- 3ds Max
- Tortoise SVN, Perforce, Git
- Available every weekday.
- Expect most art assets to be readily available.
- Will accept a lower monthly payment if a royalty contract is included.
- Very comfortable with whiteboxing, geometry, BSP/CSG, if necessary.
- Decent at creating/modifying landscape materials and other shaders.
- Proficient in setting realistic lighting, fog, and post processing.
- Experienced in tiled world builds of any size.