[LFW][PAID] Level Designer & Blue Prints

I have been enthralled with video games ever since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I have always enjoyed creating worlds and strategizing, both of which are necessities to being a good level designer.
I graduated from the University of North Texas (UNT) with Honors, but still did not have the program skills necessary to achieve the goals I set in place for myself. Despite being told by several fine arts teachers at UNT that I was making a mistake or it was not a good career, I persevered. I elected to attend Richland College after I graduate from UNT to elevate my skills to meet my goals. I have worked relentlessly and have now publish a game and work on two other games. I am skilled in my field, but more than that I have enthusiasm and drive which is unparalleled. My skills, imagination, and enthusiasm can considerably contribute to your organization and my drive, work ethic, and can do attitude will aid in getting things accomplished in a timely manner. I will bring my creativity and dedication to every project to which I am assigned.

Portfolio: https://derrikhunter.carbonmade.com/