[LFW PAID/FREELANCE/CONTRACT] Diana U. 3D Animator & CG Artist

Portfolio: https://deulloa.art/
:sparkles: Reel: https://deulloa.art/animation-reel
:green_circle: Currently available for freelance/long-term contract and remote in-house positions!

About Me

• Hi! I am Diana and since 2019 I have been helping indies and small game development studios deliver engaging gameplay experiences through custom 3D character Animations and models for games that have been published on PC and mobile.
  • My skills are primarily focusing on 3D animation of characters, creatures and objects, but I also have experience with 3D modeling, digital sculpting, UV mapping, texturing and rigging of stylized characters, props and creatures.

Game Animation Reel

:e-mail: Contact: hello@deulloa.art

Skillset(s)

Software used: Blender, Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, After Effects, Unreal Engine 4 & 5.
I am also comfortable learning new software needed for the projects.

Primary skillset:
:purple_circle: 3D Animation, Motion Design, Character/Creature Animation, Stylized Animation

• Crafting animation cycles, viewmodel animations, emotes, dynamic poses and cleaning up existing animations.
  • Experienced in 3rd person Gameplay animation and in the adventure, platformer, narrative-driven and educational games genres.
  • Experienced creating storyboards for promotional video content and in-game cinematics.

Additional proven experience:
:purple_circle: 3D Modeling/3D Generalist, Stylized

• Creating new game-ready 3D assets and optimizing existing assets to the project’s visual standards.
  • Making well-optimized and animation-friendly meshes of stylized characters and props.
  • Knowledgeable of the High-poly to Low-poly pipeline: 3D modeling blockouts, high-polygon digital sculpting, UV mapping, baking and texturing.

Previous Project Experience

Sunshine Days (Mobile), 2023 - 2024

Link: Sunshine Days on Google Play Store
Roles: 3D Artist (Clothing, Environments and Props)
Software: Maya, Photoshop, Unreal Engine 4, JIRA, Github
Info: A wholesome village-life mobile game for Android and iOS devices, where you play as the new kid on the block in the cute and colorful world of Sunshine Valley - where it’s up to you to shape the future of the village & help the community find its heart again!

Cool Earth: A Company Against Climate Change (Mobile), 2019 - 2020

Roles: Game Artist (3D Modeling and texturing, UI design and implementation)
Software: Maya, zBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Unreal Engine 4
Info: Single-player mobile game for Android devices containing a variety of mini-games where the player will be in charge of making the planet Earth feel better by gathering resources, unlocking new technologies, building a green economy and reducing the CO2 levels.

Heads N Tails: Mythical Pet Shop (PC), 2019

Link: Heads N Tails: Mythical Pet Shop by MilkSop Games
Roles: 3D Character Animator
Software: Maya, Unreal Engine 4
Info: A cute pet management game where you care for a range of unique fantasy pets, serve customers and earn reputation, with over 2 elemental levels using a drag and drop system, before converting your points into positions on the leaderboard.

Cool Pipo: An Adventure for Climate Change (PC), 2019

Link: Cool Pipo: An Adventure for Climate Change by Test Studios Games
Roles: Character Artist, Rigger, 3D Character Animator
Software: Maya, zBrush, Substance Painter, Unreal Engine 4
Info: Educational game developed to create environmental awareness about how Climate Change affects the environment and different species, focusing on the life of penguins.

Contact

E-mail: hello@deulloa.art
Discord: rotblush
Instagram: rotblush.arts

You can also find me on ArtStation:

Additional Information

• Languages: Spanish, English, Italian.
  • Work Format: Remote. I am based in Germany (UTC +2).
  • Freelancing: My freelance rates are tailored to the project’s and client’s needs, so reach out to me via email with a creative brief to get an accurate quote for your project!

:green_circle: Currently available for freelance/long-term contract and remote in-house positions!