[LFW PAID] Experienced Generalist/Technical 3D Artist

Hello everyone.

My name is Chris Albeluhn. I have been in the industry for 15 years now, and have worked on DeadRising 2, Transformers: Revenge of the fallen, The Simpsons Game,and John Wick Chronicles, just to name a few. My roles usually fall in the 3D modeling aspect of things, but I always end up as a general/technical artist who sets up blueprints, tweaks shaders, does polish passes on assets, cleans up the scene, does lighting, and I have even just been a quality check for assets coming in. My roles have changed a lot over the years, so it’s hard to pinpoint what I do most. However, my original focus was environmental modeling, mostly hard edges surfaces. (For example, my most recent job was modeling houses, interiors and exteriors)

It’s hard to show the latest work I have done due to NDA’s, but what I can show is my own personal project I’m working on in my spare time. Everything you see in this video, I created myself.

My portfolio can be found here:
www.chrisalbeluhn.com

And you can reach me via E-mail at:
[EMAIL=“CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com”]CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

I really look forward to hearing from you guys soon!

-Kind Regards
Chris Albeluhn

(Just a friendly bump)
I’m still available for work, so feel free to brows my portfolio and see if I would be a suitable addition to the team. If so, I would love to hear from you!

(A quick update on my work experience)
In the past I have worked on some great games. Some were simple mobile games, while others were AAA titles. I do my best to adapt to every new project and achieve both the visual look as well as the performance needed for the project. And I completely understand the need for optomization and good art work. One of the last projects I was a part of was for a power company where I created a VR training experience for electrical workers at power plants, so they can train in a safe environment. I have also created a mobile program that calculates point cloud data of the environment around you so you can track in some power tools and see how close they are to the surrounding walls.

Like I said before, it’s hard to pinpoint what I do since each job is different. Sometimes it’s simple 3D art creation, other times, I’m in charge of creating the entire project, complete with tools, assets, lighting, and the environment.

So feel free to drop me a line if you’d like to talk more about your project, and if I’d be a good fit. Hope to hear from you soon!

www.chrisalbeluhn.com

• Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn

Hello everyone!

I’m just updating the post, letting everyone know I’m available to work on another project, starting right away if need be. The project I just finished working on was a short one, but I can’t say anything about it due to NDA’s.

Please check out my portfolio for examples of my work and abilities. www.chrisalbeluhn.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Kind Regards
    Chris

(Just a friendly bump)

I’m still available for work. Big projects or small, it doesn’t matter, I’m totally fine working what needs to be done (Bills’v gotta get paid after all right?!). Feel free to send off a message my way if you’d like to discuss working together and the project.

www.chrisalbeluhn.com

You can reach me through the websites E-mail, through this forum, or just E-mail me directly at: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn

I just wanted to give another friendly nudge. I’m still looking for work. I know a lot of people are working with realistic environments now, but due to NDA’s, I can’t show much. however, I am working on an Unreal marketplace pack that is designed to make building interiors quick and easy. Here are a few screenshots from that, since it’s something I can actually show.

I hope this can give a better idea of my abilities. And in case you’re wondering, the lighting is baked using Luoshuang’s GPU lightmass, and everything with the exception of the character was created by myself.

I look forward to hearing from you!

• Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn