[LFW] [PAID/CONTRACT/ROYALTY] Luke Dodds - Game Designer / Technical Designer / QA

About Me
Hi! I’m Luke. 28 year old male living in the UK. I’m looking for part-time work in gameplay designing, developing and/or writing. I can also do rapid prototyping and full game production. I love fantasy, adventure and horror. I’m extremely passionate about what I do, and what I do is help make your projects a success. If you feel like I could be great for your project and team, contact me and I will be happy to discuss it with you. The reason I’m currently only looking for part-time work is due to the fact I’m developing my solo project Fall of Civilization on Steam Early Access.

Skills

• Game Production
  • Blueprints / Visual Scripting
  • C++
  • Multiplayer
  • Single Player
  • UMG
  • AI
  • Game/Systems Design
  • Marketplace Asset Integration
  • Steamworks Integration
  • Production Management
  • Code debugging
  • Playtesting

Previous Experience

• 5+ years of Game Design and Unreal Development
  • 3+ years of working in QA for several companies including Codemasters and Ndreams.
  • Solo designed, developed and published a title to Steam Early Access
  • Created and integrated a gameplay system to the Unreal Marketplace

Portfolio
www.lukedodds.com
Here you can find more information about my skillset and projects I have worked on.

Rates
I am currently looking for paid or contract work with secured funding. I can work part-time for a fixed monthly rate or standard hourly rates with negotiable flexible hours.
I work remotely.

Contact
Email: lukedodds94@gmail.com
Discord: LDodds#2516
Forum messages and thread replies are also welcome.

Additional information can be request and feedback is welcome.
Thank you

Currently developing Fall of Civilization in my spare time and i’m working at Codemasters full-time, so if I found the right project to work on that would replace my current full-time occupation.

Steam: Steam Community :: Fall of Civilization
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CivFallof

Currently closed for work as I’ve accepted a contract with Koryu Studios.

I have become available for part time work
Also got two Fiverr gigs open for
Creating Game Prototypes - Create a prototype of your game in unreal engine 4 by Lukedodds | Fiverr
Professional Game Testing - Professionally test your game by Lukedodds | Fiverr

https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/image/gif;base64
​​
](Professionally test your game by Lukedodds | Fiverr)

After 4 successful orders I’m always looking for more, be it Game Testing, Game Development, Rapid Prototyping or even Dungeons and Dragons!
Feel free to message me with questions or offers, prices and hours are negotiable.

Now offering game developement consultant services alongside prototyping and QA

Still offering professional game testing services with flexible hours and prices.
Contact me for more info

Looking for a new game to work on and a new team to join!

Open to roles of Game Designer / QA or abit of both, im happy to be flexible.

Attached is my CV.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Please check your Discord :slight_smile:

No longer free for work!

Current open to freelance Game Testing (QA), small game development/prototyping, consultations and D&D writing! Fiverr link

Open to some freelance testing, indie friendly flexible prices and a good service.
Please contact me before making an order :slight_smile:

Looking for work as a Gameplay / Game Designer!

I have 9+ months experience in a Gameplay Designer role as well as 3 years of QA experience across two AAA companies (Codemasters - EA & NDreams).

www.lukedodds.com

Looking for the following types of work:

• Game Designer
  • QA Tester
  • D&D Creator

No virtual experience or metaverse work

Now with over a year of Gameplay Design experience in the industry, 3+ years of QA for AAA companies and indie companies alike aswell as a professional content creator for D&D 5e supplements, heres two I have credits on:

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Including my Design, QA and D&D services I am now able to develop and test VR games

https://www.fiverr.com/lukedodds

Also! Looking for longer part time opportunities, If I can help your team with Design, QA or Content let me know!

I have been working with Luke for the past month now to help me build a prototype of a King of the Hill type game. He works so quick, but mainly he pays attention to detail to things I even forgot to mention in my brief. I can recommend him to anyone that needs assistance, even if you are a vet at Unreal, I am sure he can provide you with valuable insight.

If I could, I would hire him full time!

1 Like

Still avaliable work and currently open to discussing Royalty roles also.

Closed for long term work.

I am now available to Design and QA work in UE4 and UE5

Hi Luke,

I am a solo Indie Developer looking to start a new game project, that would be Revenue Share opportunity. Message me if you would be interested