My name is Jeffy Zachariah and I’m a level designer with nearly 5 years of experience with the Unreal Engine. I specialize in level design, scene building and lighting.
My Specialties include:
- Preparing map layouts on 2D
- Level scripting
- Building levels in the editor with existing meshes and lighting the scene with VFX
- Working on in-editor cinematic sequences
- Strong creativity and deep knowledge of design
- Excellent communication skills
- 3D modeling knowledge
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Familiarity with optimization techniques using profiling tools
Additionally, I am also well experienced in,
- Creating and maintaining all elements of lighting; dynamic, prebaked, interior and exterior setups.
- Ensuring that all lighting deliverables are completed on production schedule
- Maintaining a balance between visual quality and performance requirements for real-time game application on all platforms including VR
- Keeping artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Working with design team to make sure lighting accentuates missions, objectives and game flow.
Do reach out if you feel I’m a right fit for your projects.