[LFW PAID] C++ / Blueprint Programmer

Hello everyone!

My name is Orfeas, and I am excited to introduce myself as a versatile generalist programmer with a strong focus on gameplay programming, AI development, and significant experience in digital twins creation. With a seven-year background in Unreal Engine development, 70+ tutorials published for C++ in UE on my website and having worked in three Epic Mega Granted projects, I’m excited to bring your vision to life!

Check out my full cv here.

Skills:

• C++ / Blueprint, UMG Programming, UE 4/5
  • Python, C#, Java
  • Gameplay Ability System (GAS)
  • AR / VR development
  • Behavior Trees, EQS
  • Linear Algebra, Trigonometry
  • Experienced in both Desktop & Mobile Development

Tools:

• Perforce, Git
  • Jira, Confluence, Trello
  • Docker

Education:

• MSc by Research in Intelligent Computer Systems
  • BSc in Computer Science
  • BSc in Applied Informatics

Portfolio - Games

Twin Stick Shooter Project

This is a WIP video game that I have been creating during in my spare time. I have developed all the gameplay functionality such as combat mechanics, player movement, several different AI types

Westwood Shadows

Westwood Shadows is a first-person, puzzle-solving game with mild horror elements developed with Unreal Engine 4. Westwood Shadows received a Mega Grant funding from Epic Games in its early stages of development. I was contracted by RedSoup studio to develop various gameplay and AI mechanics for the game

Mark One

My first published game in Steam which I developed all by myself! I handled everything from gameplay mechanics to game, ui and sound design.

Bot Arena

An open-source project about two teams of AIs fighting each other. I have published everything in GitHub and I still maintain this project!

Open-Source Dungeon Generator:

RuntimeGeneration

A handy dungeon generator used for rapid prototyping. Under the hood the whole system works by generating a tile matrix and then filling in various assigned assets to cover the area of each room

Portfolio - Digital Twins:

Virtual City @ Chalmers

In Virtual City @ Chalmers I was tasked to develop a procedural mesh creation system that was used to visualize air flow across the entire city of Gothenburg.

Miljovis

In this project I developed a system to visualize noise data throughout several KMs of terrain. We even published a paper about it!

AR Table

In this project I developed an AR application that allowed students to visualize different sunlight and noise scenarios for variations of a single building. The main challenge was to actually visualize all the data while maintaining acceptable performance on low end android devices

Are you currently available for paid freelance work? Thanks!