Hi! I’m Caleb, and I’m a level designer on the look for remote, paid projects to join. I really enjoy set dressing, lighting, and all of the aspects that goes into my designs. I work on multiple big Skyrim mod teams, freelance, and work on my own personal projects. I like to stay busy and work on challenging projects, and I’m open to all sorts of game concepts. I enjoy collaborating but can also pull my own weight when it comes to projects and doing my part. I look forward to working on your projects with you!
- Set Dressing
- Story telling level design
- 3.5+ years of Level Design for various projects.
- Solo designing and developing a full game from the ground up
- 2+ years of UE4 experience
- 1.5+ years of Unity experience
My portfolio contains examples of the work I’ve done and am currently working on.
Willing to discuss rates!