I’m a senior C++ programmer looking for contract work. Have a programming problem you cannot fix? Need some extra hands to ship your next project? I’m here to help!
- Die-hard C++ programmer with 25+ years of experience
- Specialised in gameplay, graphics and shaders
- Experience with developing and shipping for Windows, macOS, mobile & consoles
- Also proficient in 3D modelling / texturing, UI design, music & sound composition
- Development: Visual Studio Enterprise, XCode
- Modelling: MODO
- Texturing: PhotoShop, Substance Painter, Quixel Mixer
- Music / Sound: Logic Pro
I’ve worked in the game industry for 15+ years now, during which time I’ve been a graphics programmer on Tomb Raider: Legend and Tomb Raider: Underworld as well as the PC lead programmer on Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Tomb Raider (2013) and Thief. Since 2015, I run my own studio, Codalyn.
Here’s my MobyGames profile.
- Available for paid remote work only
- And up to 4 days a week (I care for the kids on Fridays)
- I’m a registered XB1 and PS4 developer
- I speak and write English and Dutch
- My publisher says I’m a dream to work with - and I’ll be damned if you won’t say that too!
Comments welcome! Serious replies only, please.