[LFW]Conciliator|Sound: Experienced Composer/Producer, Indie Prices

Hello, I’m a composer, producer, and musician at https://www.conciliatorsound.com. I have experience working on retail-release and amateur games, trailers, short animations, and more. I’m currently looking for new cool projects to work on. At my website you can find testimonials and example tracks, and my full portfolio is at my SoundCloud. If you’re looking for unique, original music catered to the particular genre or aesthetic you’re going for, or just have some questions or comments, please hit me up! I charge indie-game rates that can be negotiated depending on your budget and needs. I’m also open-minded to weird or experimental projects. If you want to go ahead and contact me directly,[EMAIL=“jonas.mccartha@gmail.com”] here’s my e-mail. Thanks for considering me for your project!

Recently worked on organizing some of my past work based on style, and putting together some retro tunes using SNES soundfonts!

Currently looking for more projects. Visit my website or soundcloud for me details, and thanks for your interest!

Created this atmospheric piano piece that I like a lot…Currently looking for new projects to work on, thanks again for your interest!

Hello again, I’m getting back in the game after a hiatus I took to finish my bachelor’s in software engineering. I’m now looking again for new projects to work on, so please check out my work if you’re looking for affordable music and sound design for your project! I’ve also put up new songs at http://soundcloud.com/conciliatorand reorganized my website at http://www.conciliatormusic.com.

You able to do anything with scifi and fast paced action ?

For sure, do you want to [EMAIL=“jonas.mccartha@gmail.com”]e-mail me and we’ll suss out the details? jonas.mccartha@gmail.com

Recently gave my website a bit of a minimalist rebranding.I also added a section to my website with a variety of free music tracks available for download and use! Currently looking for new projects.

Couple new tracks I’m proud of, one for the upcoming Demonic Desserts

Character Theme for Demonic Desserts, a light jazzy tune

Syndicates, a cool sci-fi/horror soundscape

Currently looking for new projects, hit me up!

Added some tracks to my youtube channel, including one for an upcoming open world survival game Ashes of Eden

Wireless Arboretum

Decay

Currently looking for new projects…hit me up!

Recently finished the music for the upcoming Ashes of Eden and I’m looking for new projects! I’d love to hear about your project and answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

Recently finished the music and SFX for an upcoming android mobile title called Ring Stack. Currently looking for new projects!

Also been taking a shot at some famitracker(authentic NES soundchip music) tracks recently: Stream Courage Of The Storm by Conciliator | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Recently created this short orchestral track for an upcoming D&D liveplay called Beauregard’s Tavern. Currently looking for new projects!

Back in the game after a brief hiatus and finishing some other projects…here are some new recent tunes from me.

Marigold Market - Piano and strings(and more), could be a track for a JRPG-style town

Holomyth- Kind of experimental/synthwave track.

I work in lots of styles and am currently looking for new projects.Hit me up for any and all inquiries.