[LFW] Composer/Sound Designer, Emmy Nominated, Indie Friendly

Hello!
I am an award nominated composer, sound designer and audio director, experienced in providing fully integrated adaptive scores and soundtracks- from initial design to final delivery- with a deep understanding of Unreal Engine, Metasounds, and 3rd party systems such as FMod.

I was nominated for three awards at this year’s GDC Game Audio Network Guild Awards, including Best Audio for an Indie Game, and I can bring this level of innovation and accomplishment to your project for very reasonable and negotiable rates.

From live orchestral recording sessions and pulsating electronica, to harmonic sound effects and music-driven gameplay; I pride myself in delivering the most appropriate and effective soundtracks; and with a classical musical education at Oxford University and 20+ years of experience in film, advertising and games, I have a wide range of abilities and a solid undertanding of psychoacoustics and reward mechanics which can be applied to all aspects of game audio.

If you are working on a project please get in touch and I’ll be happy to provide you with some specific demos tailored to your style/genre and requirements (with no expectations or strings attached)

Otherwise you can find more demos and info on my website: www.nicholassinger.com/games

And some articles/interviews about interactive music in games: www.nicholassinger.com/blog

Or some demo reels below. Thanks for your time!

Orchestral:
Casual/Family:
Action: