[LFW] 3D Maya Modeling

I’m looking to join a project. I can create 3D Models in Maya. I do not have so much experience in UV Mapping but I’m currently learning. I can only create 3D models low-high Poly.
Reasons why I’m doing this is to gain experience and learn more.
I can work 2-3 hour daily.
I would like to work mostly on creating buildings, interior/exteriors.

Here you can find some of my work. I will be posting more later on.

Feel free to contact me on forums for more information.

Hello , the Legends Of Epica project lacks 3D modeller, we could begin with a task for creating a room inside an existing building (circle shaped with windows and two doorways). Building Encampment Environment in Environments - UE Marketplace This could include UV mapping, which at least in Blender is pretty straight forward (Select all faces, then auto UV map).

There are other similar tasks, also potentially for characters, including animation work, depending on your skills and what kind of assignment you prefer. PM me if you are interested.

I need your help :slight_smile:

Hey there,
I am a student from Germany (Daniel) who wants to create a PC Game. I need people who want to join me on the trip to create a computer game. You can be a member/ developer that get payed when funds are raised on kickstarter. At the moment I only have a concept of hat the game will be like.

IDEA:
This is a SciFi game. You are a member of a company, that is specialized on neural networking and virtual reality.

You can enter the hub to dive into different scenarios.

The first scenario is a open world zombie apocalypse, where you and your friends have to gather resources and build bases to survive.

The idea of the game is to create something without an HUD, so everything is as realistic as possible. The engine is Unreal Engine 4.

So at the moment i can not pay you anything, but it will work in the future with the help of fund raising.

Have a nice day!

The project is to big and it will take a long time for you to finish it.
The thing is, I really don’t like Zombie games and there are way to many in development.