LevelSequence with StreamingLevel issue

Hello! I want to play a LevelSequence inside a streaming level. The LevelSequence is working fine inside the level but when i spawn the level with a different transform the sequence is not working any more. I tried setting the TransformOrigin of the DefaultInstanceData of my LevelSequenceActor and that fixed some of the issues. The animated character of my sequence is now animated and at the correct position. But the my camera is not getting possessed and transformed. Same with other elements such as objects that should move are not transformed. I think the character is working because i am using it with spawnable but everything else it not working …

i was using ULevelSequencePlayer::CreateLevelSequencePlayer to create my LevelSequenceActor. But if i set the Actor inside the streaming level and use a reference instead it works now … I dont know what the issue is here but for now i can use this workaround

Ok i found the issue. I needed to set the OverrideLevel in my FActorSpawnParameters when creating the ALevelSequenceActor so it gets spawned in the correct level and then set the TransformOrigin and after that i can call InitializePlayer to finally get the LevelSequencePlayer and play my cinematic