Level sequence camera taking over during gameplay

I have a third person character setup with third person view and fake first person view (it just moves view to a camera just in front of the head and doesn’t switch out meshes or anything).

The camera switching and everything works fine for exactly 2 minutes from the loading point of the main menu level regardless of how long you take to start the game and if you lapse 2 minutes in the main menu level it just restarts the “timer” so it always randomly switches the point of view to NEITHER camera and instead it’s just stuck in the character mesh pointing forward, right at an increment of 2 minutes.

When I eject from the character during play and look at the first person camera it still looks fine, same thing with the third person camera. They both look fine and are still tracking mouse control an everything, but the view is still stuck right at the character’s torso.

I have a sequence attached to the camera in the main menu level that lasts two minutes and I set the camera from the main menu to visible to see if it was somehow possessing the pawn with itself after each loop of the main menu sequence (it’s just a camera panning around a level).

If I remove the sequence from the blueprint it doesn’t do this, so I KNOW it’s the sequence, but how do I keep a sequence on an unloaded level from taking over and somehow putting a camera inside my character that I can’t switch out of?!

I don’t even see anything in blueprints to remove a sequence player after it’s created. Can you just not use level sequences inside streamed sublevels?

I’m having similar issues, where a sequencer camera is taking over without being called. It’s crazy.

Did you have any luck figuring out why this was happening?