Level not loading in exported game

Hello again. After a lot of help from this great forum, i have finally managed to complete my first game.

The problem is, for some reason, in the exported game, the begin button does not work. Its supposed to open the main level (see menu blueprint screenshot) but nothing happens. The quit button works fine. The begin button works without problems in Unreal Editor.

The game compiled without any errors (i think).

I have no idea where to even begin diagnosing this issue.

Thanks in advance

update: just figured out that there is a log file in the game folders.

LogGameMode: FindPlayerStart: PATHS NOT DEFINED or NO PLAYERSTART with positive rating

after some googling, that i think seems to be the problem.
moved the playerstart a little and changed “spawn handling collision method” to “try to adjust position, but always spawn”.

will recompile the game tommorow hope it will work

not sure if i missed it or the tutorials missed this out, but i have found out what is the problem.

first: the findplayerstart warning only means that the menu level doesnt have a player start and so it spawns player at 0,0,0 - which is correct

the actual issue was this: “LogNet:Warning: Travel Failure: [InvalidURL]: Invalid URL: /Game/menu”

and it was only beacuse i didnt know that i have to specify the maps that i want to include in the packaged game

problem solved!