Level Loading Messing up Blueprints

In my game, I have a main menu that when you click continue, shows you the possible save data. When you click on one of the save data buttons, It opens the level (world) and then loads the position of the character in the world, and it loads the health the player has. The function works fine in the pause menu, but when I press continue and open the level, it seems to stop my blueprints. I added a print string onto the load game function and whenever I load the game through the pause menu it works fine, but whenever I open the level, the print string is not called. The only scripts I have in my world level blueprint are these:

(The two boolean variables affect when my widgets appear in the game.)

Does anyone know why the data won’t load whenever the level opens?

Once you open the level you need to load the players health and position because the data does not persist between level loads unless it is stored in something like Game Instance.

I have the load player data blueprint after the open level blueprint. Is the level causing my blueprint to stop?

This is the blueprint that opens the level and then calls the load player data function.

Anything after Delay node isn’t executed. You need to load the data when the level opens. This widget you’re using is destroyed during level change.

You can load the data in the level blueprint or in your character but only after you’ve loaded the level. Or use a game instance to carry values over.