Level Loading dark need help

Hello, I currently using version 4.7.6 with the first person VR Template

I am having a problem where my level loads very very dark. When I push start on the xbox controller to bring up the quality menu(or tab on the keyboard), it immediately then looks correct, and I can close the quality menu and its fine, but each time I load the level it starts dark. I’m stumped as to why this is happening. Any ideas?
Is there perhaps a console command I could execute to fix this? Thanks!

So the level loading dark is only happening when played in the oculus, the level loads fine otherwise. I have other levels in the project that all load fine. This is the last issue that is preventing me from finishing my project, and I can’t seem to figure out what is causing it. Again when the level starts (dark) I can push start on the controller or tab on the keyboard, which brings up the quality menu, and causes the scene to instantly pop to the correct lighting levels. Any possible ideas what may be causing this? I am doing some execute console commands on event begin play, perhaps one of these is the problem?
sg.PostProcessQuality 2
sg.EffectsQuality 2
sg.AntiAliasingQuality 3
sg.TextureQuality 3
hmd sp 110
oculusdev on
hmdwarp 1=1
hmdwarp s=1.3
r.HZBOcclusion 0
r.SSR.Quality 0
r.FinishCurrentFrame 1
r.TranslucencyVolumeBlur 0
r.SSR.Temporal 0

Just did a test where I removed all the console commands but it still loads dark…

Still having issues with this problem, although I have now been able to get the level to load fine half the time simply by moving the player start up a bit higher then it was. Before it was consistently loading dark, and now it’s at least 50/50 normal.

Bueller…? Bueller?..Bueller?

Did you try using a black project and then trying to migrate your stuff in progressively? Are you sure the camera is not clipping inside some object?