Level instance working right on standalone, not on pie?

Hi guys, I’m having a weird problem, I’m using a procedural level generation by creating level instances, the problem is that when I run the process on Standalone it works perfectly, game interactions and visual changes made by blueprints work right, BUT when I run it with PIE, interactions no longer work neither visual changes, It is important to state that it is a multiplayer game and I run the process as client

A lead may be that when I run it as client with more than one players NOT under one process, the ones that are on standalone work great, but the one that stays in PIE doesn’t (Only OnOverlapBegin logic works as it should)

This problem ONLY occurs when creating a level instance, if I test the original level (the one the instances are generated from) it doesnt happen and it works right on both PIE and Standalone

An easy way to replicate this is by using the LoadLevelInstance node on BeginPlay in the level blueprint and set loading and visibility to true, the instances level should have blueprints with interactions and visual changes

Does anyone knows why this is happening or has any tips to find out?