Level designer for any game projects

Hello, I am a game and level designer looking for new UE4 game projects to help out and create something interesting.
I have a solid experience with Unity and C#, but in the last months I’ve been doing a lot of practice with UE4.

I can send some reference, just ask.

Bye-bye

Need you :slight_smile:

Hey there,
I am a student from Germany (Daniel) who wants to create a PC Game. I need people who want to join me on the trip to create a computer game. You can be a member/ developer that get payed when funds are raised on kickstarter. At the moment I only have a concept of hat the game will be like.

IDEA:
This is a SciFi game. You are a member of a company, that is specialized on neural networking and virtual reality.

You can enter the hub to dive into different scenarios.

The first scenario is a open world zombie apocalypse, where you and your friends have to gather resources and build bases to survive.

The idea of the game is to create something without an HUD, so everything is as realistic as possible. The engine is Unreal Engine 4.

So at the moment i can not pay you anything, out maybe it will work in the future with the help of fund raising.

Have a nice day!

Hi there esdotem !!

I’m currently working on an android game. I need some basic help with level design and it won’t need much time. I’ve completed most of the coding stuff for the game and jus the content creation and dumping it in the game is remaining. For now I cannot disclose the game theme but its a 3D endless survival top-down kind of mix game. If you are interested please hit m a PM. Also please send some references about your previous work. THNX :slight_smile: have a gr8 new yr !!

Hi Esdotem :slight_smile:

I’m an experienced games industry programmer with an indie project that is now at the point of needing designers and artists to make it cool. The project will be launching in the near future to get some basic user feedback and I’m looking for the next wave of content that will take it beyond functional and all the way to great.

Primary platform is iOS, we’re starting the Android port now and development is on PC and MAC.

If you like the idea of building minigames, that have a significant amount of creative freedom and that we can get to market quickly let me know and we can discuss more about the project and how you might fit in.

add me on skype: ( Display Picture)

Hey, if you’re still around and want to help out check the link in my signature, I know it’s old, but we’re reviving the project. We could use a new arena!

Hello Sir, I need an ambitious level designer for an ambitious project. I don’t want to talk to much about it here, but I could really use a good level designer, We have coders, we just need someone with a little bit more experience on our team. We are developing a MMORPG with a lot of ambitious ideas. Please, contact me if you are still around,

Are you still looking for a project?

RasBrat