Rhetoric Games is an indie studio currently focused on a puzzle adventure debut.
Some of our primary goals with this project include: shaping a resume, gaining experience and getting our name out to the public.
We are looking for an ‘Unreal Engine 4 Programmer’ who shares the same goals and passions with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Import and manipulate the assets made by the artists
- Build 3D levels based on the layouts made by the designers
- Cooperate with the programmers
- Work with the directors to keep the pre-production values
You are ideally:
- Mature and well-mannered (Applicants of greater age are prioritized)
- Able to work in a team
- Passionate about your trade
- Passionate about story driven games
- Experience in 3D Level Design
- Experience in level lighting
- Experience in node-based material design
- Familiarity with post-processing in Unreal Engine 4
- A degree in Architecture, Cinema, Arts or related fields
- Familiarity with UE4 Blueprints
- Familiarity with 3D Modelling and related software
How to apply:
Send your application along with shots of your previously designed levels to recruit[at]rhetoricgames[dot]com
Notice: This is an unpaid position at an indie studio.