Level Bounds For Sublevel Of World Composition Too Big

I am currently building a game using world composition and streaming landscapes. The problem I am having is that I currently have a sublevel whose level bounds is generating to be much, MUCH bigger than the sublevel’s landscape, and is reaching out to cover the entirety of the world composition/all of the sublevels. None of the other sublevels do this. I have no idea what is causing this.

I have attempted to see if any actors were placed in the level way out in space somewhere, but this does not seem to be the case. I have also attempted to delete the level bounds and regenerate them, but every time I do, it generates the same massive level bounds.

If you notice in the image, the landscape and all its actors are much smaller than the level bounds and I have no idea why.

I have tried to delete the skybox and any actors that could potentially reside in that area in all of the sublevels, but even the level bounds itself is going far past where skybox would even be. What do you mean by minimum size for world composition, though?

how about the skybox have you tried deleting that? or is there a minimum size for world composition? im not sure on either point here but throwing out ideas

I also notice that when deleting the sublevel map, it automatically does it to another sublevel.

Hi, did u find any solutions/causes of this? same trouble

For anyone looking. You either have to Disable update level bound and adjust the bounds manually or Create a new map.