Let It Snow

I had the pleasure of experimenting with Unreal Engine 5 for this rendering.The house was modeled in Maya, while the trees were crafted from SpeedTree. I utilized Quixel Mixer to craft snow on the trees and surfaces, additionally incorporating some Megascan assets.This venture introduced me to the wonders of Substrate material, presenting an exciting, albeit challenging, learning curve. The creation of a snow material on substrate tested my patience, pushing me to the brink of surrender. But persistence paid off, and the final result was nothing short of a triumph, validating every moment of the time and effort invested.

I eagerly look forward to your feedback, always a valuable part of my creative journey!:blush::heart::snowflake:

FRIEND ME HERE : ARTSTATION | INSTAGRAM

3 Likes

To be honest, I don’t know how you manage to do such a good job every single time. Very well done!

3 Likes

Hi again @VasanthAnbu,

Have to agree with @HenryJosph on this one. Knocked it out of the park as always :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your gesture and support :blush: :heart:

1 Like

I’m happy that you liked my work. Thank you for taking the time to write this message :blush: :heart:

3 Likes

Persistence indeed paid off! The final result of your experiment is absolutely stunning! I imagine this still frame is the beginning scene of a very wholesome Christmas Movie. :face_holding_back_tears: :christmas_tree:

Thank you for sharing your incredible triumph in developmental progress with us in the forums!

2 Likes

I am sincerely grateful for your valuable feedback and kind words
Happy Holidays :smiley: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

The pleasure is all mine! I wish you a very happy Holidays and, just in case, a happy New Year as well! :grin: :fireworks:

1 Like