Legends of Gyo RPG

New logo is out, update on the first post!

Need more 3D artist, thanks!

Still need 3D Artist!

We still need more Artist, thanks!

New stuff has been posted, check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legends-of-Gyo/753179958112971?sk=timeline

We also still need more artist.

Please wait at least 4 days to bump your thread, that way things don’t get cluttered and it’s easier to see new threads.

Thanks

Need more Artist still. Could use a dedicated composer as well.

We have put some good work in as seen in the work in progress thread. We still however need more artist, another BP coder, and a particle artist.

We have a spot open for a BP coder that can be reliable and dedicated. We also need a level designer, thanks.

Current progress update this week:

Our Rock Spirit creature has been rigged/animated and is in engine being prepped for AI scripting.

Player is finally modeled and now being retopologized for texturing and rigging.

Our large temple model is over 1/2 done.

Some smaller BP’s have been finished up.

So long as you guys are organized and have coders, I’m looking to get my feet wet in level design with a small team. I have some experience in UDK and UE4. I’m not a master by any means but I understand the development process as well as design principles. I have a couple years experience working on a very small failed indie project. Mostly lighting, particle effects, and level design. However I have a rudimentary knowledge of texture/material, blueprints (event triggers, mob AI, camera, etc.), GDD (Game Design Documents) creation, non-disclosure agreements, project management to name a few. I’m always learning more about the engine and development practices. I can provide screens of my work. I also have some artists that I can contract for concepts, etc. from the last project. They’re always looking to bolster their portfolios.

Do you have a Skype?

Sent you a PM

Got it and added you, thanks!

Still need more artist and level designers. Also anyone good with particles.

We have a level designer now thanks for applying.

We still have more room for 3D artist, animators, and 2D artist, thanks! Additional coders welcome to apply as long as you can code beyond tutorials, very serious.

If you need art commissions check out my portfolio

yes we can always use more artist to really push this project further. However we can only do royalty based members at the moment. We are planning for a Kickstarter in November. But if still interested just add me on Skype.

I’ll keep an eye on this thread since I like the setting of this. I don’t do Royalty based work, I use those hours instead to work on my skills to provide better art in the end.

Thanks and feel free to follow us on Facebook and the WIP thread on here.

In need of another BP coder.