Legality of sharing Fortnite asset remake made in Blender for artists to use for UEFN/YT thumbnails

Hi, I recreated the Fortnite Rift in Blender completely from scratch (I didn’t use anything found in UE or the game files to make it, only Blender nodes).
When contacting Epic Support I was told that I was allowed to share the model file since it was made from scratch however they couldn’t provide an answer for if I was allowed to share it for money or not. I was told to come here to possibly find the answer (Im assuming through an Epic Games representative that is knowledgeable on this sort of thing).

I made it to share with the community so Fortnite artists from the community can use it for UEFN/Creative map thumbnails or for Youtube thumbnails but id like to know what is allowed and not allowed when it comes to sharing things like this before I proceed. A screenshot of the recreation in blender is attached below if needed to provide an answer for this question.

If anyone can help me figure out what to do and if its ok to share this model for money or at least for free without violating Epics rules, id appreciate the help!

Thank you and have a great day.