Legal Questions about the use of UE4

Hi there, I have to ask you some question, just to be sure.
Me and my team are creating the game in UE4 for the first time, and we already finished 70-80% of the game.
So I have to ask you some questions, if that’s okay with you.

1. If I decide to buy something from marketplace, for example some character, object mesh, or something else, do I share the money from the game with that seller and do we need to mention the pack or the seller in the credits ?
    Can I use those content without any problems ?

2. Can I use 1 or 2 Paragon characters with their animations,for boss fight and do I need to mention the pack or the seller in the credits ?

3. I think that we are all obligated to add UE4 logo in our game when it starts and in main menu, but I need to ask you one more quesiton.
    Since we are currently working on Official Trailer, do I need to add UE4 logo at the begging of the trailer along with my company logo ?
    Can I skip ESRB rating in this case, or am I obligated to do that as well ?

When you get the chance, may you please answer to these questions.
Thank you for your time.

1. No you don’t have to ( market place products are your to use after purchase ).

2. No, you don’t have to.

3. Yes, you do need to use the logo, on it’s own, before the rest of your intro. See the guidelines on this:

The rating is a country specific thing, you’ll need to look into that with the relevant authorities.

Thank you <3

Jumping in for a minor correction. You aren’t required to use the UE logo either in your game or in your advertising, but if you would like to use it, you must submit that trademark license available on the page linked by ClockworkOcean.