learn.unrealengine.com | Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

[FONT=“Times New Roman”]This is the warning I got when I tried to enter learn.unrealengine.com:
[FONT=“Times New Roman”]Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to learn.unrealengine.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.
[FONT=“Times New Roman”]Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for learn.unrealengine.com. The certificate is only valid for the following names: ssl935360.cloudflaressl.com, *.litmos.com, litmos.com Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN [FONT=“Times New Roman”]Any advice? Thank you

[FONT=Times New Roman]I think that I found a solution to my question. I used the following address Epic Developer Community and I didn’t receive any warnings.

Hi cmykos.

You are correct regarding the updated address. But were you being directed to learn.unrealengine.com from somewhere in particular?

Thanks

Thank you for your response. In the photo, I uploaded I marked with a red circle the button that directed me to learn.unrealengine.com