Lead Unreal Programmer to help us finish our game

Hi everybody,

If the title doesn’t spell it out directly, we, i.e. a small indie studio working on their first title in the narrative adventure genre, have not exactly been very lucky with our programmers so far. I am looking to change that with this ad.

We need an experienced Unreal programmer for what I expect will be no more than two to three months of work in which to put our game into a shippable state. By “experienced” I mean that you must have at least one title shipped under your belt in a leading position. Yes, I do understand that this makes you expensive and I am fine with that. A narrative adventure is a simple game so effectively you must be able to programm walking, talking and interacting with objects and people and a minigame or two. However, there is some existing code that you will have to familiarize yourself with as well unless you can convince me that it’s just easier to start from scratch and that won’t be easy.

On top of that, you need to have good communication skills because we are all working in our home offices at this point and I do not want to go through weeks without updates so Discord should be second nature to you.

If this sounds like the job for you, feel free to send me a message and we’ll talk. If there are any questions, i spend more time near a computer than I care to admit so be sure to include those in your message as well.

Kind Regards

Sent you a PM :slight_smile: