Launching to Galaxy S4 "hanging" problem

Whenever I try to launch my app to my Samsung Galaxy S4, shortly into the “Deploying Content” section the entire process seems to freeze and just “hang” at this one point in the output log. I’ve tried this process with two different Samsung Galaxy S4’s (apparently should definitely be able to accept a launch) and I get the same problem. I tried to launch Tappy Chicken and I still run into the same problem.

Here is the end of my output log. It always gets stuck at the last " safeFile exists" line:

LogPlayLevel: ==== Template target file up to date so not writing. ====
LogPlayLevel: Building Java with SDK API level 'android-19'
LogPlayLevel: UEDeployAndroid.MakeApk: Output .apk file(s) are up to date (dependencies and build settings are up to date)
LogPlayLevel: InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe=True
LogPlayLevel: CommandUtils.Run: Run: C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 5c265869 shell "echo $EXTERNAL_STORAGE"
LogPlayLevel: CommandUtils.Run: Run: Took 0.0720041s to run adb.exe, ExitCode=-1
LogPlayLevel: InternalUtils.SafeFileExists: SafeFileExists C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe=True
LogPlayLevel: CommandUtils.Run: Run: C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 5c265869 shell pm list packages com.BrosephStudios.RumRunners
LogPlayLevel: CommandUtils.Run: Run: Took 0.0640037s to run adb.exe, ExitCode=-1
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 986.106718

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!