Launching on device stopped working. Same project installed and worked 2 days ago.

Using UE5.2, Android 11 phone API version 30.
I cannot launch on my device any longer. I get an error saying:

LogPlayLevel: UAT: Running: C:\Users\aet\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 9a7536fe install -r "C:\Users\aet\Documents\Unreal Projects\Fairytale\Binaries/Android\Fairytale-arm64.apk"
LogPlayLevel: UAT: adb.exe: device offline

Two days ago when I started this project I installed and launched on the same device without any problems.
The APK get built without problems.
The device shows up as online in the device manager.

I tried to restart phone, restart computer, and toggled USB debugging on/off, I uninstalled the previous version of the app from the phone, I revoked permission on the phone and allowed it back on.

Log file:

GetPackageInfo ReturnValue: com.aperico.fairytale
SafeFileExists C:\Users\aet\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe=True
Running: C:\Users\aet\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 9a7536fe install -r "C:\Users\aet\Documents\Unreal Projects\Fairytale\Binaries/Android\Fairytale-arm64.apk"
adb.exe: device offline
Took 0,0233947s to run adb.exe, ExitCode=1
SafeFileExists C:\Users\aet\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe=True
Running: C:\Users\aet\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 9a7536fe install "C:\Users\aet\Documents\Unreal Projects\Fairytale\Binaries/Android\Fairytale-arm64.apk"
adb.exe: device offline
Took 0,0221474s to run adb.exe, ExitCode=1
==============================================================================
ERROR: Installation of apk 'C:\Users\aet\Documents\Unreal Projects\Fairytale\Binaries/Android\Fairytale-arm64.apk' failed
       (see C:\Users\aet\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_5.2\Log.txt for full exception trace)

AutomationException: Installation of apk 'C:\Users\aet\Documents\Unreal Projects\Fairytale\Binaries/Android\Fairytale-arm64.apk' failed
   at AndroidPlatform.DeployAndroidFileServer(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC, String AFSToken) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Android\AndroidPlatform.Automation.cs:line 2520
   at AndroidPlatform.Deploy(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Android\AndroidPlatform.Automation.cs:line 3445
   at AutomationScripts.Project.Deploy(ProjectParams Params) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Scripts\DeployCommand.Automation.cs:line 57
   at BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Scripts\BuildCookRun.Automation.cs:line 225
   at BuildCookRun.ExecuteBuild() in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Scripts\BuildCookRun.Automation.cs:line 42
   at AutomationTool.BuildCommand.Execute() in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\BuildCommand.cs:line 344
   at AutomationTool.BuildCommand.ExecuteAsync() in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\BuildCommand.cs:line 353
   at AutomationTool.Automation.ExecuteAsync(List`1 CommandsToExecute, Dictionary`2 Commands) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 257
   at AutomationTool.Automation.ProcessAsync(ParsedCommandLine AutomationToolCommandLine, StartupTraceListener StartupListener, HashSet`1 ScriptModuleAssemblies) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 156
==============================================================================
AutomationTool executed for 0h 1m 4s
AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=35 (Error_AppInstallFailed)

OK, so I tried to change the USB port and now it works to launch the game on device…