Launching on Android Fail

I keep getting this error and I’ve tried a ton of things to no success of getting my game to work on my android device. I believe it has to do something with Java I just not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

LogPlayLevel: APK contains data.
LogPlayLevel: Copying permission_library directory to staging before build
LogPlayLevel: Directory /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/AndroidPermission/permission_library copied to /Users/tomas/Documents/Unreal Projects/bNw/Intermediate/Android/APK/JavaLibs/permission_library
LogPlayLevel: ==== Writing new GameActivity.java file to /Users/tomas/Documents/Unreal Projects/bNw/Intermediate/Android/APK/src/com/epicgames/ue4/GameActivity.java ====
LogPlayLevel: Copying new .so /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Binaries/Android/UE4Game-armv7-es2.so file to jni folder…
LogPlayLevel: Preparing native code for debugging…
LogPlayLevel: [armeabi-v7a] Gdbserver : [arm-linux-androideabi-4.9] libs/armeabi-v7a/gdbserver
LogPlayLevel: [armeabi-v7a] Gdbsetup : libs/armeabi-v7a/gdb.setup
LogPlayLevel: [armeabi-v7a] Prebuilt : libUE4.so <= jni/armeabi-v7a/
LogPlayLevel: [armeabi-v7a] Install : libUE4.so => libs/armeabi-v7a/libUE4.so
LogPlayLevel: File /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Oculus/OVRPlugin/OVRPlugin/ExtLibs/libvrapi.so copied to /Users/tomas/Documents/Unreal Projects/bNw/Intermediate/Android/APK/libs/armeabi-v7a/libvrapi.so
LogPlayLevel: Copying libOVRPlugin.so
LogPlayLevel: File /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Oculus/OVRPlugin/OVRPlugin/Lib/armeabi-v7a/libOVRPlugin.so copied to /Users/tomas/Documents/Unreal Projects/bNw/Intermediate/Android/APK/libs/armeabi-v7a/libOVRPlugin.so
LogPlayLevel: File /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Oculus/OVRPlugin/OVRPlugin/ExtLibs/VrApi.jar copied to /Users/tomas/Documents/Unreal Projects/bNw/Intermediate/Android/APK/libs/VrApi.jar
LogPlayLevel: File /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/Oculus/OVRPlugin/OVRPlugin/ExtLibs/SystemUtils.jar copied to /Users/tomas/Documents/Unreal Projects/bNw/Intermediate/Android/APK/libs/SystemUtils.jar
LogPlayLevel: ====6/30/2018 6:02:05 PM====PERFORMING FINAL APK PACKAGE OPERATION================================================
LogPlayLevel: Fix gradlew permissions
LogPlayLevel: Making .apk with Gradle…
LogPlayLevel: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
LogPlayLevel: * What went wrong:
LogPlayLevel: Could not determine java version from ‘10.0.1’.
LogPlayLevel: * Try:
LogPlayLevel: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
LogPlayLevel: ERROR: /bin/sh failed with args -c ‘“/Users/tomas/Documents/Unreal Projects/bNw/Intermediate/Android/APK/gradle/gradlew” :app:assembleDebug’
LogPlayLevel: (see /Users/tomas/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 3.562694
LogPlayLevel: RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Unknown Error