Launcher not installing

I installed the launcher, opened it it downloaded files of 109MB(apprx) then it went on pre-requisite window. Everything worked fine till here. but later i got an error “SELF UPDATE FAILED” “ERROR CODE : SUPQR2147943860”…
I clicked the link followed every step like re-installing Visual Redistributable, Changing User Security settings, Running as administrator and checking for updates. But That was no good…
What should I do
here is the screen shot:-

95753-error.png

Hi omcrocks,

I’m sorry that you are having an issue with the Epic Games Launcher. In order for us to offer the best support, we have recently modified the process for how Epic Games can help troubleshoot your Launcher issue. Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ for technical support, here you can find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need additional assistance. To access the contact form, please use the “Email Us” button under the “Contact Us” section. Thanks!

I followed all the steps still there is no good… and I cant find my Problem listed in the technical support page…
Do something fast… I am Irritated with this error…(and I just Downloaded UE4 Day Before Yesterday)

As stated in the above post, if you cannot find the information you are looking for on the site, please use the “Email Us” button under the “Contact Us” header and fill out the contact form for additional assistance.