Launcher Issue

So I installed the Epic games launcher to play paragorn. It installs the 93.1 mb needed says please wait and closes and then nothing, it sits in the taskbar so it is running but it doesn’t show anywhere i can run multiple times always the same 93.1mb downloading please wait exits and sits under its brother in the taskbar doing nothing. I can’t end process only be restarting pc.

No firewall, no virus scanner, graphic card up to date and running in admin all did’nt change anything.

Its the first time ever that the game failed on the launcher itself not even the installing of the game and what not.

Also wanted put in the installer log but it is bigger then allowed 5mb

Hi RavenX2000,

I’m sorry that you are having an issue with the Epic Games Launcher. In order for us to offer the best support, we have recently modified the process for how Epic Games can help troubleshoot your Launcher issue. Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ for technical support, here you can find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need additional assistance. Thanks!