Launcher Crashing on Start Up

I’ve installed the launcher but it wont open. The processes list in the task manager shows that it’s trying to open and then crashing immediately.

I’ve tried adding the “-OpenGL” and “-http=wininet” extensions to the target line but no luck.

I checked my DxDiag to make sure that my computer has the appropriate specs to support the engine editor. It looks like I do so i’m not really sure what to try next.

Suggestions?

Hey cptnemo03,

Have you attempted to uninstall and doing a clean re-install of the Launcher?

It seems you are following along with the troubleshooting guide we have currently, so the next suggestion would be to loop in a developer for additional support.

Thanks,

Andrew Hurley

I have uninstalled and re-installed the launcher a handful of times with no change.

Hi cptnemo03,

Sorry for the delay in response. Can you follow the instructions in our Launcher Troubleshooting Guide for finding your launcher logs, then zip and attach them here? Thanks!

Hi cptnemo03,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that Ben mentioned above. Then post back here with the requested info.

Cheers,

TJ