Launcher constantly downloading Fortnite

I’ve once been in Fortnite beta. Now it’s ended and I have no more access to Forntite installation control (only Buy button there). So even if Fortnite folder deleted from its path, Launcher repeatedly attempting to download it back. If I keep the folder it still will be updating it once in a while.
I’m pretty sure that’s not Fortnite issue per se, so reporting it here.

Hey S-ed,

Can you try repeating your tests but first go into the settings cog in the top right hand corner, scroll down to Fortnite and disable auto updates.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Oh. TY. I didn’t know it has Fortnite specific setting.

I seem to be having a similar problem where the update keeps repeating but I do not have the settings cog in the top right.

Hi Nep2n3,

It sounds like your experiencing a separate issue. I suggest you go to http://help.epicgames.com/ and use the email us button to contact the technical support team directly.

The game keeps downloading for me as well. But i dont have a option in settings, where i can disable auto updates for Fortnite. In fact there is no Fortnite button or tap in my setting. Can someone help me?

I updated everything and reinstalled it a couple times but nothing worked. Also I have played it on this pc but after a crash it couldn’t install anymore. It keeps installing and verifying untill it says “Resume” and when i click that it will say Queued and thats it.
Pls help i really like this game!

Hello,

For Fortnite issues, please visit http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/

There you will find various troubleshooting articles as well as an Email Us button that you can use to get in touch with one of our support staff who can assist you further with this.

Thanks

Guys i fixed it by downloading ccleaner.
step 1: download ccleaner and install it.[its free]
step 2:open ccleaner and go to regestries
step 3:click on scan for issues
step 4:click on fix selected issues and then click no.
step 5:click on fix all selected issues.
DONE.

Guys i fixed it by downloading ccleaner.
step 1: download ccleaner and install it.[its free]
step 2:open ccleaner and go to regestries
step 3:click on scan for issues
step 4:click on fix selected issues and then click no.
step 5:click on fix all selected issues.
DONE.

Check your ram it could be faulty I removed one of my faulty ram and it quickly installed

I recommend checking to see if one of your RAM sticks if faulty. I was having this same issue until I figured out one of my RAM was corrupting the files so it kept crashing my computers and wasnt able to install it. Hope you figure it out.

my game kepps downloading UPDATE is it very odd it wont even let me go to the launch page i think it will work tomarrow?

wont even let me go to lauch page but good to know