I have looked into this extensively, I have tried going into the properties and putting -http=wininet after in the target, as well as I have checked to see if I am in a proxy server. The latest one I have tried to help fix my problem is that of changing the DNS setting. Nothing has worked as of yet and all I get is that the there is no connection to the server.
Could you please try all of the troubleshooting steps in this section of the troubleshooting guide.
If nothing works, follow the steps here to generate your Debug Logs. Post them here, along with your Dxdiag/system specs.
We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that I mentioned above then post back here with the requested info.
If you need anything else, feel free to ask.