[Launcher] Backup and restore Games

Is there still no way to backup and restore previously downloaded products?. I tried everything, but it seems it wont work. My connection isnt the best and i think there should be a solution already for people like me without a good connection.

I have a extra rig to download games and another to play games- You get it, download and backup on Machine A, play on Machine B. I do search the web for a solution and it seems you’re able to backup the UE4 with a .msi file.

Why doesent it work for Paragon, the new MOBA from Epic. There is a reason why i’m asking in the Launcher section and talking about Paragon, there was backup potential earlier- You were able to just copy the game files everywhere you want and play it over “OrionClient-Win64-Shipping.exe”. Simple login in-game and enjoy- Now it doesent work anymore, the launcher pops up and “boom” 5gb~ download even if you try (as i said before) copy the game files everywhere you can think of (into the temp. download folder or the installation destination) just like before.

Machine A (only to download) is a poor old rig where i used to play games back days it’s not able to run new games smoothly so no i can’t just play there, i wish i could.

Back to my start, is there a way to backup and restore previously downloaded products? or will we see options to backup and restore our products over the Epic Games Launcher in the future?.

Hi ,

This question will be better served by our new launcher help site, help.epicgames.com. There are a number of articles on more common issues there. If you cannot find an answer to your question in the common issues, please fill out the “Email Us” contact form for additional assistance. Thanks!