Launcher affecting overall PC performance

Initially when I was downloading the beginners content from learners tab it frequently use to hang (without showing not responding) and slow down my PC. I was facing net issues during the time as long as my net is good it does not trouble my overall PC performance but when internet speed goes slow it troubled me a lot.

Hi NotReal1,

Just to clarify, when you internet connection is slow, the Launcher will sometimes hang and/or other programs slow down? Are these other programs dependent on your internet connection (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)?

If you could provide your dxdaig (system specs) and follow the 10 steps in the link below to post your ‘Verbose Logs’. They will help us track down the issue.

Thanks,

TJ

Sure. I could not reproduce the error. I wanted to send logs but launcher never crashed (as per wiki) which means I wont’ be able to reproduce.

Hi NotReal1,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, try the troubleshooting steps linked above. Afterwards if the issue is still present, please follow the 10 steps at the bottom of the page to find your ‘Verbose Logs’ and post them here. They will help us track down the issue.

Cheers,

TJ

Okay. Since we aren’t able to reproduce this in-house either and if seems to be working fine for you now, we are going to consider this post resolved.

However, if the issue happens again, please post back to let us know and we can continue troubleshooting with you.

Thanks,

TJ