LaunchCharacter BP node launching characters at different heights?

So I’ve made a character blueprint that replicates, but my CharacterMovement->LaunchCharacter node is putting players at varying heights across the game with the same environment and such. I looked into this, I can’t seem to find a proper way of making this work with the same height across all clients and the server. I’ve tried manipulating the CharacterMovement->Velocity variable, no results, I’ve tried AddForce, doesn’t work, I tried AddImpulse, didn’t work.

Any have any idea how to make it work the same across the network?

Are these characters all the same? When you have physics enabled the mass of the mesh and material will be set. If the characters are different or using different materials, they could have vastly different masses which would cause varying results.

Nope, they’re all the same size, in fact they’re the same character. I read a bunch on this specific issue, but I have only found that it might be tied to framerate, but I have no way to fix that. I tried using DeltaTime, for the velocity of the “Launch” but it didn’t work either

yes, I am unfortunately

Are you still having this issue? I’ll see if I can replicate it and if I can I’ll let you know what I find.