Launch game for Oculus Quest 2 failed

I’ve just installed Unreal engine 4.27.2 and create a blank game for Oculus quest 2.
After compile shaders, my game cannot launch.

Here is two errors on Output log.

LogPlayLevel: Running: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 1WMHH86CQ01294 shell “echo $EXTERNAL_STORAGE”
LogPlayLevel: Took 0.0330001s to run adb.exe, ExitCode=0
LogPlayLevel: Running: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe -s 1WMHH86CQ01294 pull /sdcard/UE4Game/MyProject2/Manifest_UFSFiles_Android.txt "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject2\Saved\StagedBuilds\Android_ASTC\Manifest_UFSFiles_Retrieved_Android_1WMHH86CQ01294.txt"
LogPlayLevel: Took 0.0249999s to run adb.exe, ExitCode=1
LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Failed retrieving UFS Manifest: adb: error: failed to stat remote object ‘/sdcard/UE4Game/MyProject2/Manifest_UFSFiles_Android.txt’: No such file or directory
LogPlayLevel: ********** STAGE COMMAND COMPLETED **********
LogPlayLevel: ********** PACKAGE COMMAND STARTED **********
LogPlayLevel: ********** PACKAGE COMMAND COMPLETED **********
LogPlayLevel: ********** DEPLOY COMMAND STARTED **********

LogPlayLevel: Mapping new ns to old ns
LogPlayLevel: Build-tool 32.1.0 rc1 is missing DX at C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools\32.1.0-rc1\dx.bat
LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c “C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject2\Intermediate\Android\arm64\gradle\rungradle.bat” :app:assembleDebug
LogPlayLevel: (see D:\Development\UnrealEngine-4.27_Quest\Engine\Programs\AutomationTool\Saved\Logs\Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 8.780999
PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Unknown Error
LogSlate: Window ‘About Unreal Editor’ being destroyed
LogSlate: Window ‘About Unreal Editor’ being destroyed

I found the cause. It is missing dx.bat and some other files. They are shipped with ‘Build-tool 32.1.0 rc1’ of Android SDK but their name was changed to from ‘DX’ to ‘D8’.

My solution is rename them to ‘DX’