Launch failed! Failed to Install app. ExitCode=36. Android

I tried to package project for android in UE 4.24 and UE 4.25, but when i try to build always comes out this error:

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ERROR: ARCHIVE FAILED - D:\Рабочий стол\Разработка игр и творчество\Unreal Projects\tired\Binaries\Android\tired-arm64-es2.apk was not found
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): (see C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Unreal+Engine+UE_4.24\Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=36 (Error_AppNotFound)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: App package file not found for Install

Screenshot:

Also i tried to launch project on my android phone with developer mode and usb debugging, but then show up this:

LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Installation of apk ‘D:\Рабочий стол\Разработка игр и творчество\Unreal Projects\tired\Binaries\Android\tired-arm64-es2.apk’ failed
LogPlayLevel: (see C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+Unreal+Engine+UE_4.24\Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=35 (Error_AppInstallFailed)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 77.678399
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Failed to Install app

Screenshot:

I tried loads of things, but nothing works! Please help!!!

SOLVED: This is because I use windows 7, not windows 10! Upgrade your PC to windows 10 if you have this problem!

It sounds like a permission on your smartphone. Try to Export in .apk, if it works it’s about thye developer mode on your phone.

Yup, i put screenshot where i try to launch on phone, sorry. I edit my question. I tried to export in apk, but there are error too. What can be with developer mode in my phone?

In that case idk, I’m sorry. Failed to install (on a phone) was always about developer mode for me but in exporting an .apk I don’t know what could be.

I understood. This is because I use windows 7, not windows 10! I tried to package project on another PC with windows 10 and all worked! Epic games probably stopped supporting windows 7. So upgrade your PC to windows 10 if you have this problem!

I understood. This is because I use windows 7, not windows 10! I tried to package project on another PC with windows 10 and all worked! Epic games probably stopped supporting windows 7. So upgrade your PC to windows 10 if you have this problem!