Hey you guys. So its been a while since I did anything productive for myself. I went ahead and created a post-apocalyptic scene inspired from a Last of Us concept sketch. Being a level designer, I only had limited number or assets to work with, so I gave the scene my own treatment. I wanted to display the idea of a post-apocalyptic scenario where nature takes over and the dust of whatever has happened has settled down in the wake of a new day.
P.S - I used some color grading for a cinematic feel. I’ll post a couple of pics from the non-color graded version with this.
The content I used for this scene are as follows :
- Platformer Demo assets from Epic Games
- Landscape Auto Material from VEA Games
- Ivy Assets from SilverTm
- Destructible Cars from Dries Deryckere
- Modular Building set from Pure Polygons
- and a couple of free assets from TurboSquid