Last Life UE5 Progress thread

Helloooo, And welcome to the official Last Life Progress thread… -Here’s some background information on the project… the games first concept was made as a test… made to be a recreation of rust… that idea has changed quite a bit, and it’s now an island survival game… with horror aspects… the game is also set during the WWII era, the game is now is more advanced progress and now has some more advanced concept Art… here’s some of the concept art below

2 Likes

HELLOOOOO, and welcome back to my updates thread… just now finished most of the movement aspects for the game here’s a video of me giving it a quick test

1 Like

Hey there @Deadshot1m24,

Hope you’re doing well and having a terrific week so far!

Your art style is out of this world. Genuinely one of the coolest designs I’ve seen in so long.
I can definitely see the rust references in some of the pieces you’ve shown and while you aren’t going with that idea anymore, it seems to have been a great starting point! Do you plan on releasing this game on steam? And do you have any gameplay videos yet?

Stoked to learn more about this project! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seeing the progression of “Last Life” so far has me stoked! You can count me in for a horror-based island survival game with characters and creatures from the provided concept art. Everyone and everything looks so fierce. :star_struck:

1 Like

most of the concept art im working rn has to do with a parasitic outbreak… that escaped from an abandoned BIO-weapons lab on a remote island
here’s some parasite concept art

:warning: Gory and gruesome
image below (scroll at your own risk)

4 Likes

You weren’t kidding about the gory and gruesome part; thanks for the warning. But this is gruesome in a horrifyingly terrific way! The quality of your concept art is outstanding; keep the updates coming. :ghost: :star_struck:

1 Like