Large useful blueprint function library (Morepork Games)

I got a few minutes to add missing descriptions and sort the new functions into categories, so I updated the file - same link :slight_smile:

@Spoondog , Thank You :slight_smile:

Fantastic work!

Hi,I import older version into 4.21,it cannot compile.Could you provide a 4.21 version for me ?Thanks a lot.

Anyone please maybe have “ready-to-use” version for 4.21? Thank You.

sorry repeated question, but - maybe there exists “outta box” working set of all those goodies for 4.21? Thank You… :slight_smile: (not going 4.22, yet)
EDIT: well, never mind, i am on 4.22 now :wink:

I have try to import new functions 4.22 in a 4.22 project but this is result
Anyone have a fix for these problems? and an example to call these functions in all blueprints?
thanks a lot!
Emil

Hello Spoondog,

I tried to import the latest version of the library (4.22 + UE v4.25.0). If I opened the Morepork Functions I need to refresh nodes because some pins were removed. After that I could successfully compile them . Then I still got the error that Tarabakti suggested (Large useful blueprint function library (Morepork Games) - #76 by Tarabakti - Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums). Sadly, your way of compiling/saving did not work for me. Do you have any suggestions for me regarding that?

Thanks in advance!
Sebastian.

Hello! I wonder, did anyone make some working 4.25 version of this? Or, part of this? Or, similar made functions like this? :wink: Thank you!

Will there be updates?

love this thing