Large useful blueprint function library (Morepork Games)

That last one looks like “Alpha Over Time” that needs to be replaced

Works like a charm! Thank you!

I just upgraded my project to 4.19 and i am getting few errors. Any you could please point me to a solution?
This happens in Morepork Function, in three functions, all same problem with missing name

Ok looks like they changed that parameter struct - what you need to do there is disconnect the parameter name and instead do a “break parameter info” node off the parameter info pin, and I’ll bet there’s a name property in that (probably won’t get to a computer this weekend to check). Connect that name property to the == node and you’re good to go.

An update to this for 4.19 is unlikely as I have zero time at the moment. But I do plan to update for 4.20.

And it works! Thank you! For anyone else having this problem, this is how it should look like

Hello. How really situation is with these nice functions - should not be used (or, can not be sure will work) above UE version 4.16? Thank you.
EDIT: when trying to use in 4.18, I got functions compile errors that are about those two Macros errors (in pictures). Can I fix them, or maybe just delete those couple of functions? Thank You…

Hi Thunder_Owl - please check this post on the previous page that has the fix for those errors:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/community-content-tools-and-tutorials/75960-large-useful-blueprint-function-library-morepork-games?p=1008079#post1008079

Yes, Thank you. My bad - I was under wrong impression those aren’t really fixed… Anyway, I got it now, thanks.

Hi, thanks for these libraries! I was having some issues at trying to fix some errors but i managed to solve them (4.19). The steps i followed were:

• I copied the assets to “/Content/Blueprints/MPG/”, this way the macros won’t have errors.
  • I opened and saved: MacrosActor>Macros>Functions>UMGFade assets in that order.
  • Fixed the functions errors by following **Harcarik**answer.
  • There’s also an error in one of the functions. “GetPhysicsAngularVelocityinDegrees()” should be used instead of “GetPhysicsAngularVelocity()”

If the author is ok with it, it would be useful if someone uploaded the fixed files. It’s a great library, but many users will be put off by the IKEA state of it (i.e. some assembly required).

Anyone is welcome to upload their fixed versions. As long as it you name the file so it’s clear it’s a user-fixed version and it includes the original readme. Periodically, I still intend to release updated versions but not to a schedule anyone can rely on.

When i try to open MorePorkUMGfade the editor crashes i also get a bunch of load errors, using 4.21

This is brilliant. My eyes got crossed trying to read them all hahaha. Is there split screen function?

Thanks for these, super useful. Got a question though about the string sort. It orders things a little weird like “Apple Pie, Apple, App, Baseball, Cat, Dog, Etc” I’m guessing because of the string length? Is there any way for it to sort them App, Apple, Apple Pie, Baseball, Cat, Dog, Etc? Thanks!

Thanks a lot. I just got it and used the sorting string array function successfully within a few minutes.

I have this macro error, wat is macro i lost? and why unreal crash when i try to open Morepork UMG Fade?

It is the “Alpha Over Time” macro. Whenever I upgrade I always open the morepork UMG fade first, compile/save, then object macros, save, then actor macros, save, then morepork functions, compile/save.

Anyway, since I don’t have time to maintain these properly I thought I would upload my most recent version, which is compiled & saved with 4.22.

Download Morepork Functions 4.22 here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jMZ…ew?usp=sharing

New functions & macros:

Capture2.PNG

In future I hope to do a big cleanup and combine these into a new toolset with my editor utility scripts.

This is the right place of wire?

“Stop” should be connected to “Stop” . “Then 0” should be connected to “Start”

Great! thank you!