Laptop to run UE4

hi i need a laptop that will run ue4, here are the specs for the laptop i want to buy will it be able to run the software, many thanks paul

Product Description

Processor

AMD Quad-Core AMD A10-5750M Accelerated Processor 2.5GHz - 3.5Ghz in Turbo Mode
4MB L2 Cache
Memory

16GB 1600Mhz DDR3
Hard Drive

1000GB / 1TB Hard Drive
Optical Drive

DVD-RW Dual Layer
Software

Operating System: Windows 8.1 Home (64-bit)
Display

15.6" HD LED Display
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Graphics

AMD Radeon HD 8650G + AMD Radeon HD 8570M in CrossFireX Mode
768 Core Graphics Processor
5GB of Available Graphics Memory
Audio

Dolby Advanced Audio V2
Input Devices

Keyboard and Touchpad
Networking

WLAN: 802.11 bg/n
LAN (10/100)
Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces

1 x VGA
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x LAN
1 x DC-In (Power Port)

Warranty / Miscellaneous

1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Integrated HD webcam

not sure about the graphics side as i’m not really up to date on them, the main problem you’ll have is the screen resolution, i know it’s only a 15" but with that res you’ll have problems, for enjoyable useage you really need FullHD eg 1920x1080

i used an old laptop in the beta phase 1240x800 oh boy that was hard going, even on my main system i still have an old monitor and i’m constantly opening and closeing windows due to the lack of screen space

thanks for the reply, I appreciate all the help I can get, i dont mind the screen size as i sometimes connect it to my tv but thank you for the concern i just hope the laptop is able to run ue4

I own an MSI GT60 and have used it professionally for over 2 years. (The GT70 I believe is a bit better and newer).
This thing is a serious work horse though. Despite being 2 years old, I can still run games at blazing speed on max settings.

The only downfall is, there is only 1 on-board fan. Therefore it can get a bit hot. However, I have never experienced a crash yet, and the performance has always been top notch for a laptop.

http://usgaming.msi.com/landing/gamingstartshere/index.html